Advantages of Rooting Android mobile: Android operating system is one of the mobile operating systems which is customizable, most compatible and versatile.This OS was designed for both the private, commercial use and it comes with some disabled features which couldn’t be changed as to protect the OS from permanent damages.
Advantages Of Rooting Mobile
Rooting the android OS make you a super user which allows you to grant the full permissions and let you access the added features. Though rooting makes your device much greater, it is not an easy task or risk-free, so you need to be very careful while performing the rooting.There are different types of rooting techniques and the rooting method will be varied as per the model of the device. If you update the operating system after rooting your device then the root permissions will be lost.So you need to root the device again and this may cause the attack of dangerous malware pieces. A single click may do a lot of things, but the thing is you must be ready to face the consequences and if needed you need to unroot the device.
With this tutorial, we are trying to explain to you all the advantages of rooting your android mobile and we will share with you something interesting.
Advantages of rooting android mobile:
- You may not get access to use all the features of android in general, but rooting allows you to install some applications such as carrier blocked applications, and you can make the incompatible apps compatible.
- You will be able to get latest features of the android, power up your hardware and also you can get the features such as Beats audio.
- Rooting will make everything automated, as it enables the features like toggling 3G and you can change the CPU speed.
- Rooting can boost the speed of the android mobile as well as battery life and with SetCPU application you can overclock the phone for better performance. Greenify application permits you to hibernate the applications that you are not using automatically.
- You can block the unwanted ads that are frequently disturbing the applications with the use of AdBlock, AdFree and also you can set your mobile into airplane mode to prevent these ads.
- You can’t uninstall the preinstalled applications on your mobile, but with the help of rooting, it is possible to remove those applications.
- You can change the customized skins as per your requirement and you can install the new ROM on your device.
- Backup can be done only for application and data in general.If your device is rooted you can backup entire setup by following simple steps.
- You can tweak the every corner of the android. If you want to customize the keyboard, with the help of keyboard manager you can do that easily.
- You can run some special applications with the root access such as Superuser and instance.
- With the rooted device, you will be able to flash the custom kernel which establishes the communication between your applications and hardware by providing the better by providing a better performance.
- You can own your device with the rooting and you can enter into the operating system deeply.
- The best advantage of rooting is, you can flash the ROM of your device and this is highly recommended while you are rooting the device as it allows you to use your device as your wish.
- These are best advantages of the rooting which make you a super user to access all the features that are provided by your mobile after rooting.
In this tutorial, we have covered everything about routing regarding its advantages and the features. Really, rooting is not recommended but if you want to do so then go through this article why you should do rooting. We hope this article helps you to know all the benefits of the rooting and if you want to add any other just comment below in comments box so that we can make the changes accordingly.